Thankfully he is slowing getting better and the doctor decided to hold off on that decision till Monday. So please continue to pray for healing. Dennis feels as if he is getting his strength back but is still in pain. He is also having a very hard time not being able to do things. So pray for rest, healing, and peace. Pray that come Monday there would be absolutely no need for surgery.
I’ll keep you posted as new information comes in. Thanks for all your support and prayers!
Grace and peace,